Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Metropolis Trailer Out Now!

Hot on YouTube is my newly finished restoration of the 1984 trailer for the film.




Lovingly hand-crafted as usual, this restored trailer features new narration from a professional voice artist and a super clean audio & video track.

Note that the log still at the end of the clip is just so I can get a good preview frame on YouTube. I don't know any other way of being able to guarantee a good preview still :-)

2 comments:

Andy said...

OMG!!!!! CHRIS!!!! I think I speak from all of us from HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA!!! That This Version of the NEW 5.1 Version of the 1984 Metropolis is THE BEST AND I can't wait for the NEW 5.1 Version to be out is it OUT?? I will want to have copies and let me know how is the work coming for the Rings during the Operation and the heart beat too!! (it's suppose to be red and purple for the operation I mean) PLS write back to me about this new released pls

Your METROPOLIS FAN IN HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA

Andy Bajus

Metropolis said...

My version is just the original stereo, I'm afraid. There is no 5.1 version of Moroder's as far as I'm aware. Version 2.0 will be out as soon as I can finish the music video for Rotwang's Party.