Following a request from a fan, here's a clip of Pat Benatar's hauntingly pure version of "Here's My Heart" from the first part of Metropolis. Enjoy.
I recently discovered that there was a video release of Bonny Tyler's "Here She Comes" which used footage from Metropolis. There's also a version she did which is more traditional music video and has no Metropolis clips.
Are they both official releases? Not sure. They seem to be.
The video quality of the Metropolis version is, as you can imagine, pretty bad. If anyone out htere would like to see a version using the restored Redux footage, let me know and I'll kill an evening producing something :-)
Some people have had trouble finding my email address. I can be contacted at metropolis-redux (at) gmail.com or see www.morodermetropolisdvd.com
I only check this email address about once a week though.
Please do not ask for a copy of the DVD if you're in Europe or the EU. Metropolis is still under copyright until sometime around 2025!










No comments:
Post a Comment